The American Society for Biochemistry and Molecular Biology (ASBMB) is a signatory of the San Francisco Declaration on Research Assessment (DORA). Following the recommendations of DORA, listed below are various journal-based metrics, not only the Journal Impact Factor.
GOOGLE SCHOLAR’S H-5 INDEX (2021):
Learn about the Google Scholar Metrics here.
SCOPUS JOURNAL METRICS (2021):
- CiteScore: 11.0
- SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 1.817
- SNIP: 1.437
JOURNAL CITATION REPORTS (Clarivate Analytics, 2021):
- 2021 Journal Impact Factor: 6.676
- 5-year Impact Factor: 6.656
- Eigenfactor score: 0.01485
- Total Cites: 29,128
- Immediacy Index: 2.122
- Cited Half-Life: 11.6
- Article Influence Score: 1.628
Last Updated on October 4, 2022